I have always enjoyed writing, but have lacked the opportunity to do so. I have ideas for writing in my head. Often there are things I'd like to say or opinions I would like to express....Most likely nothing that will change the world or bring me fame and fortune, though. I have written on a few other sites, but found that I had to lock everything up. Here I am going to write about what I want. Sometimes names may be changed or people simply referred to and not identified. Part of Blogging is knowing that someone else may read it, and may be touched or provoked into thought by something you wrote. I am tired of feeling like I can't freely speak.
I am not political. You will not find postings about politicians here. My only view currently is that I did not vote for Obama. I will not be voting for him in 2012, either. That's the end of politics for me. I find there are so many things in this world that I feel strongly about, things I have passion for.........I am not wasting my time (or yours) on politics.
What I am is an opinionated, very happily married, Christian woman. I have four beautiful daughters, and one fantastic son. I have a grandson that I am loony over. I am a nurse who has chosen to stay home with my kids instead of working outside the home for now.... and I am pretty much a home body. I am perfectly content to be here at my house with my kids. My belief on children is that if they are in my nest, then they are my bird. I really don't like the term "Real Parents." or "Real Children" because what is a REAL parent, anyway? What is a REAL child? Last time I checked everyone in my nest was a real person. And I have a REAL love for them. Each of my ducklings are cherished, valued and have a home with me for as long as they need one. Just because some were not born through me, doesn't mean they weren't born TO me. And if they are in my nest..........yep, they're my bird. I'm the Momma Duck. For REAL. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment